Help to Maintain Your Home and Your Budget
HAPHousing will be there for you after you buy your home. We offer post-purchase counseling and workshops to sharpen your skills and provide support so you can successfully maintain ownership.
Our post-purchase workshops (called "How Is Homeownership Treating You?") include information on:
- Creating and maintaining a realistic budget
- Seasonal home maintenance and home repair
- How to insure your home correctly and save money on homeowners insurance
- Predatory lending and how to avoid the attractive traps of easy credit
- How to avoid credit problems and foreclosure
In addition, opportunities for discounts on insurance and other benefits are available to those who complete a series of post-purchase workshops. The next upcoming workshop will be held on Saturday December 7, 2013 from 9am-2pm at HAPHousing, 322 Main Street Springfield 01105.
Call 413-233-1616 or email email@example.com to register.