Help to Maintain Your Home and Your Budget
HAPHousing will be there for you after you buy your home. We offer post-purchase counseling and workshops to sharpen your skills and provide support so you can successfully maintain ownership.
Our post-purchase workshops (called "How Is Homeownership Treating You?") include information on:
- creating and maintaining a realistic budget
- seasonal home maintenance and home repair
- how to insure your home correctly and save money on homeowners insurance
- predatory lending and how to avoid the attractive traps of easy credit
- how to avoid credit problems and foreclosure
In addition, opportunities for discounts on insurance and other benefits are available to those who complete a series of post-purchase workshops. Next series in September 2010.
Call 413-233-1616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.